Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kneader's Cinnamon Syurp


I've not actually been to Kneaders before.  It's only graced the western U.S. with it's presences so far.  I hear it's pretty amazing though and totally on my bucket list next time we go to Utah.  If the rest of their food is anything like this syrup, I know we'll be good friends.  This thick, creamy cinnamon syrup is amazing.  It's tempting to just grab a spoon and skip the whole pancake part!  Speaking of pancakes.  Do you see that little tiny "baby pancake"?  When I make pancakes my three year old always asks me to make a few baby ones.  He requested one of his babies be in the picture.  There's always room for a baby pancake!


Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk

Directions:
In saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water and cinnamon.  Bring to a boil over medium heat, stir for 2 minutes.  Remove from heat and let cool for 5 mnutes.  Stir in evaporated milk.  Serve over french toast or pancakes.

Source:  Who Wants Dinner

5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

So glad you loved it! And might I say how fabulous your pictures are looking :) And I seriously love that tiny little pancake in there, it's my favorite part!

Janessa said...

Thank you, thank you. I knew you'd appreciate the baby pancake since you've got one that requests baby sized portions too!

Devilyn said...

I love this recipe!

liam Ethan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mic said...

Hi, just found your recipe. Am going to make it up and use it over vanilla ice-cream for a sauce. Am making a Mexican meal and don't want anything too heavy for dessert. This will fit the bill perfectly..Thank you!
I'll be on the lookout for Kneaders as well!
Mic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...