Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kneader's Cinnamon Syurp


I've not actually been to Kneaders before.  It's only graced the western U.S. with it's presences so far.  I hear it's pretty amazing though and totally on my bucket list next time we go to Utah.  If the rest of their food is anything like this syrup, I know we'll be good friends.  This thick, creamy cinnamon syrup is amazing.  It's tempting to just grab a spoon and skip the whole pancake part!  Speaking of pancakes.  Do you see that little tiny "baby pancake"?  When I make pancakes my three year old always asks me to make a few baby ones.  He requested one of his babies be in the picture.  There's always room for a baby pancake!


Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk

Directions:
In saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water and cinnamon.  Bring to a boil over medium heat, stir for 2 minutes.  Remove from heat and let cool for 5 mnutes.  Stir in evaporated milk.  Serve over french toast or pancakes.

Source:  Who Wants Dinner

3 comments:

Jamie Young said...

So glad you loved it! And might I say how fabulous your pictures are looking :) And I seriously love that tiny little pancake in there, it's my favorite part!

Janessa said...

Thank you, thank you. I knew you'd appreciate the baby pancake since you've got one that requests baby sized portions too!

Devilyn said...

I love this recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...