Looking for a quick little sweet to throw together for some Christmas Eve snacking? Well look no further. These little gems are so simple but have the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, chewy caramel, salty crunch with a nutty punch. Warning, they are very addicting! It's a great treat to have little chefs help make too. My three year old loves unwrapping all the chocolates and stacking them up on the pretzels. Leave some of these out for Santa and you just might find a little something extra in your stocking this year.
- 30 Rolo chocolates
- 30 small pretzels ( not sticks, but the flat, figure-8 shaped kind)
- 30 pecans or 30 walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap your Rolos. Place the pretzels on a baking sheet and top each one with a Rolo candy.
- Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate just begins to melt. The Rolo should be soft but not completely melted.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and immediately squish the chocolate with a nut. Watch the caramel ooze out. YUM.