Thursday, December 4, 2014

Whipped Honey Butter


There's honey butter and then there's this.  This whipped honey butter is the perfect creamy way to top any kind of bread.  I think I'm going to have to make sure I have a constant supply of this stuff on hand.  Which is going to be hard to do because it disappears almost instantly every time I make it.  Thanks Jamie for passing along this gem!

Ingredients:
1 stick butter, room temperature
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp ground cinnamon

Directions:
Whip the butter for about 5 minutes then add the powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon.  Whip again until smooth and fluffy.  Cover and store at room temperature.

*Source:  Jamie Young

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I'm so glad you love this as much as we do! I'm guilty of eating by the spoonful at times, it is seriously that good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...